(See Testimonials / Feedback section below)
Great question! Nowadays, there is no shortage of professionals (and amateurs), offering their consulting services. Professionals typically offer their services in two forms: via their respective companies or as independent consultants. While there are advantages and disadvantages to either of the forms, I will focus on the latter, since I offer my services via this website as an independent consultant.
So, why would you want to choose me over some other independent consultants? Below I will mention some of the reasons – it is up to you to determine which of them are applicable to your situation (and/or cater to your philosophy of doing business) and make the right decision.
Having said that, for those who are unsure whether using my services is a good idea, I offer a non-obligation free 30 minutes initial consultation to help you determine just that. If, based on your situation, I will see that I am not a good fit for solving your problems, I will honestly tell you so and, should you desire, will recommend you relevant professionals or companies that, in my opinion, would be the best options for your needs in question. Why would I do that? Very simple – I believe in ethical and honest approach of doing business. My personal and professional integrity and reputation are the greatest assets that I possess and will not jeopardize them over some remote possibilities to earn some additional business. Turning to analogy, I think that, if business is an engine, then trust is the oil that allows that engine to run smoothly and efficiently.
The following are some of the reasons why I believe you should consider choosing me for your consulting needs:
- I am a seasoned IT professional with 20+ years of experience
- I possess strong analytical, research and consulting skills
- I am comfortable working in both structured and unstructured organizations
- I have worked in environments ranging from small teams to globally distributed and Fortune 150 companies
- I have an extensive and diverse consulting, IT & software development experience across multiple industry domains, including, but not limited to, telecommunications, education, consumer electronics, digital office solutions & professional services
- I am a multi-lingual and multi-cultural person, who lived and worked significant time in both Europe and North America; therefore, I am aware of and understand cross-cultural issues, inherent in today’s globalized economy
- I am independent from any IT or other vendors, which allows me to stay fully objective in my analysis of clients’ situations, requirements and needs, thus, providing clients with optimal and high quality advice
- I have a solid understanding of business environments, including aspects, pertinent to startup ecosystem
- My background is both technical and non-technical, which allows me to offer clients unique perspectives in my analysis and recommendations
- I strive to stay up-to-date on the latest trends in business & technology
- I enjoy communicating & collaborating with people and, therefore, people find that working with me is a pleasant and stress-free experience
- Helping you in solving your problems is my top priority
- I am committed to the highest level of ethics and integrity in doing business.
Testimonials / Feedback
Thank you for taking time to speak with us! We are indeed satisfied with your advice – your inputs helped us learn about data science tools and frameworks that we didn’t know about. It will set the course for us in choosing the right platforms in our larger system.
IT Scalability Resources
Wow, thank you for this! Just a cursory examination tells me this is probably what I’m looking for… I understand that you’re busy, and wasn’t actually expecting a reply – it was a nice surprise :)